LSS Assistans, help, support and legal expertise.
When you, or someone close to you, are/is in need of help to cope with everyday life, we believe that the best person to decide how and what you need help with, is yourself. Consequently, with LSS Assistans you have the greatest possible impact on the help, care and peace of mind that you deserve and are entitled to.
A simpler everyday life with LSS Assistans
LSS Assistans is a nationwide organisation with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, and we operate all over Sweden. We offer personal assistance for those with disabilities as well as offering free legal and administrative help in connection with your LSS needs as we are well aware that legal processes or official contacts may be perceived as long-winded and time consuming.
Your needs, your choice.
We recruit, hire and train in a personalised way in line with your specific needs.
We believe in your freedom of choice and trust in your ability to maintain control over your personal assistance needs, and we also see major benefits when our customers choose relatives/family as employees.
With LSS Assistans, you always receive legal and administrative help, and will always enjoy peace of mind, excellent skills, punctuality and trained staff with extensive experience and knowledge of your disability.
Our insurance policies are also tailored to suit the relevant assignments, and our salaries and working conditions are greatly appreciated by both the assistant and the user who will have a satisfied and happy assistant.
With LSS Assistans, you get:
– Comprehensive solutions to your specific needs and wishes for everything inside and outside your home
– Home visits to suit your requirements
– Cooperation with the municipality, county council and private providers
– A pool of staff substitutes as support in the event of a lack of staff
– Individual counselling and support that is linked to your disability in relation to government agencies and other institutions
– Help with application forms
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by telephone: +46 (0)31-83 36 50 or send an e-mail to email@example.com